There are 2 actors on a network, people and machines. Just as usernames and passwords are used by people to access machines, machine identities are used by machines to identify and access each other. Venafi is the inventor of the technology that manages and protects machine identities, the most important security initiative in our Global 5000 customers. We are Warriors!
Are you passionate about making a positive impact and protecting the world from cybercriminals? If so, you may be a natural Venafi Warrior!
How you’ll be protecting the world:
- Become a trusted advisor to the Sales Leadership team. Leverage data and lead strategic and operational initiatives to increase pipeline conversion and bookings.
- Salesforce Process Improvement: Identify opportunities for process improvement and works closely with sales and other management to inspect process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement. Assist management in understanding process bottlenecks and inconsistencies and facilitates a culture of continuous process improvement.
- Improve operational efficiencies and processes by partnering with other cross-functional groups to map, measure, identify gaps and propose solutions for reduced execution time.
- Sales Planning: Drive & support planning efforts covering sales strategy, quota setting, team structure, distribution of accounts
- Outreach SME - Ensure all new sales reps initial onboarding and setup of Outreach are exceptional, drive adoption through educating our team on the benefits and features of the core Outreach product. Work with multiple teams within Venafi to ensure the tool is set up to ensure sales and marketing teams are using the platform as effectively and efficiently as possible.
- Act as the voice of Sales on major cross-functional initiatives and working closely with cross-functional teams including Enablement, Marketing, Finance, Deal Desk, and Customer Success to coordinate effective deployment of resources, impactful programs and process/tools that remove friction in the sales process.
You are a great fit for this role if you:
- Have a knack for documenting all processes and have a keen ability to present them in a way that is easily consumable by adult learners.
- You are a highly efficient and reliable problem-solver who is comfortable navigating new, ambiguous, and / or time-sensitive situations.
- Have experienced the transformation from premise to cloud-based product selling and worked in both low volume high value go-to-market environments and high-volume frictionless go-to-market environments
- Have fantastic interpersonal skills, are a great listener, and are willing to go the extra mile to ensure your internal customers’ success
- 5+ years operational experience in technology sales
- Experience with Salesforce.com and Outreach required. Tableau experience a plus!
While you are busy protecting the world, we’ve got you covered!
In addition to fostering a virtual first collaborative environment, Venafi offers a benefits package that is in the top 10%. We provide 90% employer-paid premiums for both team members and their families for medical insurance and 100% employer-paid premiums for both team members and their families for dental and vision insurance. We have an uncapped Open PTO (Paid Time Off) policy so team members have maximum flexibility to take time off. Additionally, we offer eleven company holidays and encourage taking time to volunteer in your community. We also offer 401(k) and company matching, company HSA contribution, 2x salary employer-paid life insurance, and parental leave. We even offer pet insurance!
More About Venafi:
Venafi is the undisputed leader in Machine Identity Management. Why? Because we created the category and are light years ahead of anyone that would consider competing! Gartner has recognized Venafi as number one in our space and as it turns out, one is NOT the loneliest number!
Venafi is the inventor of the technology that secures and protects machine identities. The Venafi platform provides visibility, intelligence, and automation for SSL/TLS, IoT, mobile, cloud native, Kubernetes, and SSH machine identity types. Many of the largest organizations in the world use Venafi.
Billions of dollars have been spent protecting usernames and passwords and almost nothing managing machine identities—organizations are just now realizing that managing and protecting machine identities is as important as managing usernames and passwords. The bad guys know this and are using stolen or forged machine identities in their cyberattacks. In fact, Gartner says 50% of network attacks will use machine identities.
Come help us protect the world!