Posted on 5/18/2022
New York, NY, USA
- At least 3 years of experience as a writer in marketing or advertising organization
- Consumer brand experience is a must
- Social copywriting experience is not mandatory but a plus
- Basic to intermediate level understanding of search engine optimization and search engine marketing
- Track record of editorial excellence on behalf of a brand or organization
- High attention to detail and punctuality in delivery
- Must be an excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Must be comfortable with shifting timelines
- Must have an online portfolio or curated samples available to be considered
- Review creative briefs to develop communication plan for our campaign lifecycles
- Plan, develop, and deliver clear, relevant content that engages our members and meets business goals (emails, site/app UI, and other member notifications) as needed
- Collaborate with our Brand Strategy team to understand the campaign positioning to produce cohesive campaign experiences
- Create social captions that generate awareness and engagement
- Manage incoming content requests from Account Management team to support campaign goals mid-cycle, while keeping the member experience in mind to produce least disruptive messaging
- Track, analyze, and report on content performance
- Proofread and self-edit to deliver work that achieves high standards of creative excellence
- Work with Creative design team to update email graphics
Bazaarvoice helps brands capture, analyze and act upon social data, and enables authentic customer-powered marketing.
- Mental wellness matters - All team members get access to the Modern Health platform, which provides resources for personal/professional coaching, therapy, and meditation.
- Improve your community and b:generous - We believe in investing our time and money to support our communities globally.
- Embrace wellness and reward others - Through our YouEarnedIt platform, achievements, wellness, volunteering, and coaching is celebrated and rewarded, and everyone has a voice.
- Paid sabbaticals - We reward employees for hard work. After five years with Bazaarvoice, you can apply for an eight-week paid sabbatical.
- Recognition-based culture - We provide opportunities for annual merit rewards, company bonus schemes, and growth within your role.
- Flexible work from home policies - The working world has changed. So have we.
- Customer is key - We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes. We approach every situation with a customer-first mindset.
- Passionate pursuit of performance - Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive, and curiosity. We love what we do, which makes us laser-focused on our mission.
- Transparency and integrity build trust - We believe in the power of authentic feedback. It’s in our DNA. We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
- Innovation over imitation - We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo. We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
- Stronger together - We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives. We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams. As a stronger company, we build a stronger community.