Senior Software Engineer
Updated on 3/16/2023
Remote • Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- If you don't meet all of these, we still encourage you to apply. We believe that code is code, regardless of language, and learning different tools is part of joining a new company
- Familiarity with the state of the art in cloud technologies, including architectural principles, specific tools of the trade, and their strengths and weaknesses
- Some experience in development environments with demanding scalability or availability requirements
- A strong collaborator who is transparent about progress on tasks, seeks feedback early and often, works effectively with the team
- A motivated worker who delivers on engineering estimates
- At least one previous full-time software engineering role
- Design a system to automatically detect the most common user paths across millions of events
- Implement a search backend that allows users to search in real time across billions of log entries
- Build a machine learning pipeline that automatically detects bugs in our users' apps
- Enrich Salesforce data with customer usage data to help make our sales team more effective
- Automate database scaling to improve operating cost while maintaining the ability to respond to traffic spikes
- Build a system that automatically recommends integrations for customers based on their toolset
Modern frontend monitoring and product analytics
LogRocket's mission is to help product teams create more perfect experiences for their customers. By recording videos of user sessions along with logs and network data, LogRocket intelligently highlights UX issues and surfaces the root cause of every bug.
- Flexible Work Hours - Flexible hours allow you to work when you are most productive. You can work with your manager to best plan your daily work schedule.
- Stock Options - Full-time employees receive stock options - we believe that we all should own a piece of the incredible company we’re building.
- Health, Dental & Vision Coverage - Our robust nationwide health plans give you the flexibility to select the right coverage for you and your family through a variety of plan options.
- Unlimited PTO - Enjoy time to travel, plan a staycation, or just take a day off when needed with our unlimited PTO policy. Each employee is afforded the flexibility to rest and recharge.
- Parental Leave - Balancing work and family is essential, so LogRocket offers three months of fully-paid parental leave to any employee welcoming a child into their home.
- Learning & Development - We know how important career growth is, so we offer a yearly $500 stipend to help support continued development throughout your journey.
- Lunch & Snacks - Free catered lunches three days a week plus unlimited snacks and cold brew in our office.
- Social Activities - Being remote has not stopped us from hosting fun events. From trivia to chocolate making to virtual paint nights, we ensure employees are fostering connections and building strong relationships.
- 401(k) - Plan and invest for the future with a 401(k) via Guideline. LogRocket’s 401(k) plan provides you an opportunity to defer compensation for your long-term savings.