Structural Design Intern
Posted on 2/24/2023
Irvine, CA, USA
- In pursuit of a Bachelor's or a Master's Degree in Structural Engineering or related field
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment
- Curious and open minded to learn
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Participate in the integrated design process with other disciplines at LPA
- Support project teams in tasks and duties pertaining to active projects
- Redlining projects in Revit
- Attend construction meetings and field visits to further understand detailing and coordination
Sustainable design architecture firm
LPA's mission is to deliver timeless, sustainable designs that benefit the environment, generate lasting value, enrich the human experience and ensure a better future.
- Health and dental insurance
- Retirement and financial plans
- Wellness and other work/life programs.
Company Core Values
- Focus on the Future. We believe we have a responsibility to leave the world better than we found it. All of our projects are designed to have a positive and enduring environmental, economic and social impact.
- Collaborate for Greatness. We believe that the best ideas and outcomes come from working together as a truly integrated team. That’s why we emphasize collaboration and coordination in all that we do.
- Always Be Innovating. LPA is committed to pushing boundaries, embracing new ideas and challenging the status quo. We’re always looking for new ways to innovate and problem solve.
- Do More with Less. Sustainability isn’t just about the environment—it’s also about efficiency. Our goal is to produce high-performance projects that deliver greater value at lower cost and with less resources.
- Be a Better Partner. We aren’t just passionate about design. We’re passionate about our clients. We go above and beyond to listen, resolve challenges and deliver on our promises.