Senior Product Designer, Vts Platform
Posted on 3/25/2022
Winnipeg, MB, Canada • Toronto, ON, Canada • Calgary, AB, Canada • Regina...
- Join a 23-people strong Design team of full-stack Product Designers, UX Researchers and Design Systems specialists
- Problem-solving through teamwork: By partnering closely with the Product Manager, Tech Lead, and Engineers
- Opportunity to design products and features: By proactively solving for non-linear user journeys and cross-product considerations across relevant users and permissions
- Opportunity to make high-impact improvements throughout our design system and increase product coherence
- Customer interaction: Lead customer discovery and validation sessions and perform outreach and facilitation
- Opportunity to pitch ideas, and contribute to the design process and strategies
- @office This option means that the role requires you to come to the office at least 3 days a week
- @flex This option means that the role requires you to come into the office 2 days or less a week
- @home This option means that an employee will work primarily from their own home, but will have access to our office hubs whenever they would like
VTS is a real estate CRM software company bringing together landlords, brokers, and tenants to make deals happen.
- Be Taken Care Of - VTS offers competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits (including dental and vision), flexible vacation time and a 401(k) plan.
- Parental Leave - 16 weeks 100% paid parental leave to the primary caregiver and 6 weeks 100% paid parental leave to the secondary caregiver.
- Wellness - Dedicated monthly wellness events to promote physical and mental well-being.
- Executive Coaching - Dedicated executive coaches on-site available to all employees, no matter what role you have in the company.
- Own a Piece of Something Big - Be an owner of the company you’re building with our equity packages.
- Never Stop Learning - Benefit from a culture that promotes new learning. VTS regularly hosts informal education sessions and provides an allowance for external courses.
- Appreciate the Difference - We thrive on unique perspectives and experiences. We use them to improve ourselves, our work, and our community.
- Be Curious - Curiosity fuels our growth. We seek opportunities to teach as well as to learn.
- Move as One - Collaboration is essential. We operate as one team with a shared mission.
- Strive for Excellence - Through constant innovation and iteration, we get better every day.
- Be Customer Obsessed - We're committed to making our customers smarter and faster. When they succeed, we succeed.
- Take Ownership - We are bold in our actions and accountable for the results.