SoC Verification Engineer
Posted on 4/22/2022
Marlborough, MA, USA • Austin, TX, USA • San Jose, CA, USA • Hillsboro, OR...
- Methodical problem-solving skills
- Solid debugging knowledge and skills
- CPU architectural background is highly beneficial. Will need to grasp many different architectural concepts and store into a database. IP-Exact knowledge is helpful
- Solid drive to automate complex flows. Comfortable writing scripts to automate flows
- A willingness to multitask and work in a dynamic and team-oriented environment
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 5+ years of experience
- Master's degree in Electrical/Computer Engineering or Computer Science and 3+ years of experience in the industry
- Performing SOC verification tasks at a senior level, verifying design and micro-architectural implementation and assumptions
- Performing all aspects of the SoC logic/verification design flow
- Performing definition, design, and verification for SoC (System on a Chip) development through simulation and possibly emulation
- Creating, enhancing, or supporting software tools to improve verification quality
- Automating verification tasks in order to complete the CPU in the most efficient way possible
- Performing logic design for: integration of cell libraries, functional units and subsystems into SoC full chip designs, Register Transfer Level coding
- Developing verification components and Front-End Tools/Flows/Methods enablement for Server CPU SOCs
- May also review vendor capability to support development
- Object Oriented Programming expertise (System Verilog preferred) as well as expertise with RTL (Verilog or VHDL) and one or more verification methodologies (OVM or UVM)
- Register programming methodology expertise
- Scripting skills; preferred languages are Perl and Python
- Bring expert debug and problem-solving skills relevant to Intel server verification build and run tool flows and willingness to quickly apply prior knowledge to immediate program needs
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity