Updated on 5/30/2023
San Carlos, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
Google Cloud Platform
- Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent technical degree
- 4+ years professional software engineering experience using one or more modern languages such as Java, C#, Golang (Go), C++
- 4+ years professional software development experience on backend/infrastructure systems
- Experience working with large-scale distributed systems
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Strong computer science fundamentals and experience with data structure and algorithms
- Experience delivering projects with material impact, and collaborating within and across teams and roles (product management, SRE, data science, machine learning engineering, etc.)
- Experience in Cloud or BigData platforms (AWS, GCP, Azure, DataFlow, Spark, Beam, BigQuery)
- Customer Facing: Design and implement server APIs, mobile SDKs, and web services for customers and partners
- Large-Scale Server: Write server-side code that handles millions of requests per second. The current stack consists of proprietary code in Java or Golang as well as Google Cloud Products including Bigtable and BigQuery
- Data Platform: Construct streamlined platforms to enhance big data processing and machine learning pipelines. Current stack employs Google Cloud Products including Dataflow and Bigtable
ML-powered advertising insights
Moloco is on a mission to make the digital economy more transparent, equitable, and profitable by making advanced machine learning accessible to companies of all sizes.
- Comprehensive health and wellness: Competitive health, dental, vision and life insurance (covered at 100% for you) and your family.
- Professional development: Teach yourself something new and get reimbursed each year for your professional development.
- Food and snacks: Enjoy lunch on us. We bring lunch in for employees everyday, In addition, our micro-kitchens are filled with healthy snacks and beverages for you to enjoy
- Paid parental leave: Our maternity/paternity leave plan also has you covered when you welcome a new child into your family.
- Unlimited vacation: We encourage team members to take time off to relax and recharge with our flexible paid time off policy.
- Financial benefits: We provide stock options and generous 401k/pension with an employer match that helps you prepare for your future.