Posted on 7/18/2022
Edinburgh, UK • Remote
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Strong experience of engineering team leadership
- Experience working in an DevSecOps, DevOps or Site Reliability role
- Must be able to code in one or more programming languages, such as Python, Golang
- Experience securing cloud and containerized applications is required
- Experience applying security testing in CI/CD pipelines is required
- Experience working with large, complex networks and systems
- Effective interpersonal skils
- Proficiency in multi-tasking and prioritizing projects
- Excellent time management skills and be accustomed to working within prescribed deadlines
- Oversee the projects of the DevSecOps teams and effectively manage resources
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the DevSecOps team
- Take ownership and report to the Director of Security Engineering & Operations the progress as well as any blockers of security initiatives
- Contribute to the strategic and operational planning of the Cybersecurity Department
- Automation of security process flows and security tests for containerized applications
- Design, create and support security tests in CI/CD pipelines, to include IAST, SAST, DAST, container scanning, API scanning, and secret detection
- Code in one or more programming languages, such as Python, Go or Java
- Develop code for collecting and injecting data from security vendors API's
- Develop tools to assist and support developers on securing Git Workflows
- Provisioning and deployment of secure applications within hybrid cloud environments
- Design and apply Immutable Infrastructure and Infrastructure as code principles
- Responsible for the security of the software development lifecycle
- Maintain contact with vendors, industry peers, and professional associations to keep informed of existing and evolving industry standards, technologies, and cyber threats
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.