Sanctions Quality Assurance Associate
Updated on 12/6/2023
Accessible, affordable trading and investment platform.
Robinhood is a pioneering financial services company that democratizes finance by offering accessible and affordable trading services to all, regardless of wealth or industry knowledge. The company's competitive advantage lies in its intuitive platform, which simplifies trading and investing in stocks, options, and cryptocurrencies, and its commitment to inclusivity, which breaks down traditional barriers in the financial industry. As an industry leader, Robinhood is recognized for its technical innovation, including its proprietary clearing system, and its commitment to transparency and customer empowerment.
West Menlo Park, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 2%
1 year growth↓ -1%
2 year growth↓ -18%
Westlake, TX, USA • Chicago, IL, USA • Lake Mary, FL, USA • Denver, CO...
QA & Testing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3+ years working in Sanctions Quality Assurance for a broker-dealer or FinTech company
- Knowledge of Sanctions regulations, risks, and applicable rules
- Experience with sanctions screening tools and blockchain analytics software (e.g. LexisNexis, Actimize, Chainalysis, TRM Labs, Elliptic)
- High attention to detail with critical thinking and problem solving skills alongside strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to a changing environment
- Experience in analyzing data to provide recommendations that drive the efficacy of the team’s workflows and processes.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Resourceful, persistent and ability to thrive in fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Manage the quality assurance process from sampling and script development to performing the quality assurance reviews and developing reporting
- Collaborate with management to share quality performance issues and provide regular reports on overall performance and trends, ensuring adherence to predetermined quality assurance standards and business operating procedures
- Review and analyze all work streams and to identify opportunities for efficiencies and to mitigate potential risk to the firm
- Be the subject matter expert for all of the Sanctions processes, employee performance, and controls, escalating critical issues as they are identified
- Experience working with a broker-dealer or FinTech company
- Prior Sanctions quality assurance experience