Marketing Manager - B2B Campaigns - Remote
Posted on 3/25/2022
Toronto, ON, Canada • Ontario, Canada
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in a B2B marketing role
- Solid business background and financial acumen, able to develop business cases with strong customer-centric focus backed up by data
- Experience in project management and executing cross-functional campaigns
- Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively
- Highly organized, attention to detail and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter
- Manage projects and assist with the planning, ongoing execution, and optimization of large-scale strategic campaigns, requiring management of cross-functional, cross-border and external teams
- Develop & implement and execute promotional marketing campaigns, collaborating with necessary internal teams (sales, legal, finance, etc.)
- Act as the face of the organization, with the ability to build strong business relationships with external parties
- Must be comfortable presenting plans, results, and learnings internally and externally
- Work-back schedule creation, monitoring progress, and risk management
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of ongoing project executions, the campaign overall, including co-branded promotional offers, and long-term business results
- Co-lead presentation development for leadership share-outs
- Manage budget development, including ongoing budget management and performance forecasts
- Shape and uphold the brand tone of voice for our distinct lines of business
Digital health platform
League is on a mission to power the digital transformation of healthcare. The company is building digital infrastructure for better consumer health experiences.
- Personalized benefits plan
- Health, Lifestyle & Learning spending accounts
- Flexible medical and dental plans
- Fertility treatment support
- Paid parental leave and baby bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health counselling and support
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Exclusive access to a curated wellness marketplace
- Sabbatical program
- RRSP/401K accounts
- High-impact onboarding
- Extra-long holiday weekends
- Mental health (wellness) days
- Creating a healthier future.
- Building a dream team.
- All owners.
- Aspiring to live our best lives.
- In it to win it.