Payment Operations Analyst
Posted on 12/17/2022
- Experience working with a billing/payment system that requires near-perfect execution
- Experience communicating with, and maintaining, valuable external partner relationships
- A self-starter mentality with proven time management skills and the ability to work independently, while managing multiple work streams in a fast-paced, evolving work environment
- Analytical, detailed, and process-oriented tendencies with the ability to spot opportunities for process improvements to streamline and systematize workflows
- Comfort collaborating with others - both internally and externally - to complete payment facilitations
- A growth mindset with the willingness to learn quickly and develop new skills/abilities as the company grows
- Experience with Salesforce or other customer support software is strongly preferred
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (ex: Looker) is strongly preferred
- Ensure timely and accurate partner invoice processing and payment, including identification and resolution of any discrepancies while meeting internal and external service level agreement (SLA) timelines
- Support reconciliation of partner and student accounts
- Field billing questions from internal and external partners; collaborating with cross-functional team members to help answer questions
- Communicate with external partners regarding invoicing issues and discrepancies and follow through to resolution; maintain external partner relationships through timely and accurate correspondence and support
- Perform quality assurance checks on data/invoices to ensure member/learner data and billing accuracy; investigate issues and document resolutions as needed to maintain compliance standards
- Ensure all operating processes are well-documented and kept up-to-date
- Identify process and product improvements and work with cross-functional teams to implement them
Education and upskilling platform
Guild is on a mission to unlock opportunity for America's workforce through education.
- Be an owner - Every employee is granted equity in Guild with a 4-year vesting schedule as well as a 401(k).
- Prioritize your time - We offer generous parental leave, PTO, and onsite daycare for Denver-based employees
- Have a learner's mindset - Guild offers student loan reimbursement, 100% tuition assistance for your first bachelor’s degree, and $10K/year toward additional education.
- Take care of yourself - Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans because we care about the health and well-being of all Guild employees.
Company Core Values
- Nurture a Learner’s Mindset - We are fueled by curiosity, consciously seeking to make ourselves, each other, and the work continuously better.
- Create Belonging - We believe that belonging is essential to business. We are cultivating a community rooted in diversity and respect with heart and commitment, that’s in service of both our culture and all of our stakeholders.
- Build Shared Success - At Guild, success is not a zero sum game. We strive for the win-wins in both our work and in our impact, knowing we deliver the best outcome when we collaborate together and assume positive intent from all.
- Be an Owner - We each own a piece of Guild – as owners, we take responsibility today and always for our voices, actions and long term impact.