Senior Software Engineer
Ads, Brand Measurement & Suitability
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- 5+ years of software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages (Java, Scala, Go, C++, Python)
- Able to take complete ownership of a feature or project
- Good understanding of large scale backend service design
- Work with product managers to design and implement Ads products
- Collaborate closely with the platform and data teams while building new features
- Lead the processes needed to improve operational stability, including improving code quality, delivering dashboards and data visualizations
- Build extendable components that would align with the product objectives
- Support day to day project management tasks including communicating project updates, managing project timelines and overseeing project execution
- An interest in the advertising business and understanding customer needs is a plus
Social news website & forum
Reddit's mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. The company operates a social news website and forum where content is socially curated by members.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible unlimited vacation days & monthly global wellness days
- Family planning funds & 4+ months paid parental leave
- Personal & professional development funds
- Paid volunteer time off
- Workspace & home office benefits
Company Core Values
- Evolve: Only by continually improving and learning will we succeed.
- Add Value: We constantly evaluate our work to ensure it’s adding value and bringing us closer to achieving our mission. It’s easy to fall into the trap of conflating activity with value. Adding value requires hard work, but not all hard work is valuable.
- Default: Open The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive.