Majors, Bay Area
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 6+ years of technical B2B closing experience carrying a quota
- Experience selling SaaS solutions to C-level executives
- Possess previousSalesforce.com experience
- Technical product demo experience, selling to a technical audience
- A consistent track record of success
- Effective time management, deal management, account planning, and analytical skills
- Prior experience with the sales process or qualification methodologies
- Self-sufficient with the ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Positive can-do attitude, with the capacity to meet and exceed quota
- BS degree or higher preferred
- Generate revenue by selling, managing, developing, and growing current customers in accounts with over 300 technical employees and under $2 billion in annual revenue
- Develop and maintain the relationships within your named accounts and demonstrate selling value to critical partners within accounts through both onsite visits (when possible) and via web conference tools
- Understand customer goals and challenges, and establish PagerDuty's product as the best solution
- Conduct customer presentations daily and weekly, including discovery, demo, proof-of-value, proposal reviews, and business value assessments
- Provide mentorship and align with a Business Development
- Representative and an Inside Sales Representative for new opportunitiesPrioritize opportunities and synchronize your internal team to provide rare customer experiences
- Meet and exceed PagerDuty monthly, quarterly, and annual quota
- Live inSalesforce.com for all lead management and sales forecasting
Operations performance platform
PagerDuty's mission is to revolutionize operations and build customer trust by anticipating the unexpected in an unpredictable world.
- Health, AD&D, Disability, Vision, Life, and Dental Insurance
- Paternity and Maternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- PTO (Vacation / Personal Days)
- Sick Time
- Remote Work
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Flexible Spending Account
- Student Loan Repayment Plan
Company Core Values
- Champion the Customer: User first. Make it easy. Build great products.
- Take the Lead: Disrupt more. Improve everywhere. Learn forever.
- Run Together: Create belonging. Deepen bonds. Team up.
- Ack + Own: See opportunities. Make it yours. Do right.
- Bring Your Self: Earn trust. Be present. Have heart.