What began as a mobile design and development shop in Dallas in 2008 has since grown into a digital experience consultancy that partners with industry-leading brands to drive growth in their businesses. We do this by providing strategy and consulting, experience design, technology, and growth services that help companies better connect with and serve their customers and employees via digital solutions. To learn more, visit us at bottlerocketstudios.com.
Enough about us, we want to talk about you!
Support ongoing development, testing, and initial implementation of new channel and content strategies. Leverage internal and market data tools to formulate hypotheses for increasingly effective outreach methods with existing resources. Identify and advocate for adoption or allocation of additional tools or resources to help initial implementation or scale proven successes.
What Your Next Opportunity Looks Like
• Develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns from inception to launch, using owned, earned, and paid media
• Manage SEO and keyword-driven efforts for maximum lead generation
• Serve as “data owner” within marketing group and provide input and guidance on what is and isn’t working
• Apply competitor best practices to our business
• Work with internal disciplines, take initiative, own projects, and create solutions when challenges arise
• Develop new ideas and approaches informed by data
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
• Plan, develop, and execute digital marketing campaigns and communications, including paid social and paid search
• Set up ROI measurement plans and KPIs
• Understand and leverage GA4 (Google Analytics) to offer website analytics to team for quick decision making
• Manage dashboards and create reports to demonstrate the effectiveness of campaigns and programs
• Support go-to-market (GTM) team with ongoing campaign ideation and execution
• Identify market trends and insights and use to optimize campaign spend and performance
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in analytical marketing role
- Proven track record of developing, implementing, and managing online integrated marketing
- Experience identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
What’s in it for you
- "Work from Wherever Forever"
- Unlimited, self-managed vacation
- Mental Health Days
- Employee Engagement & Monthly Social Events Annual Company Hackathon
- Employee Resource Communities Health, Vision & Dental Benefits HSA Contribution
- Paid Parental Leave
Thinking about applying?
Displaying genuine passion, a desire to learn, and excitement to make a contribution are just as important as work experience. We are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment and seek applicants from all backgrounds. Even if you don’t check all the boxes, we encourage you to apply!
Our people are our greatest strength. Bottle Rocket firmly believes in diversity, inclusion, and racial equality for everyone. We are committed to taking a bold stance against inequality and are asking you to join us. We know we have a lot to learn and a long way to go, but we also know that we are taking steps in the right direction.