Who we are and what we do
Deel is a global team that helps businesses hire anyone, anywhere, easily. Deel consists of more than two thousand self-driven individuals spanning over 100 countries. Our unified yet diverse culture keeps us continually learning and innovating the Deel platform and our products for customers.
Companies should be able to hire the best talent anywhere in the world, so we are building the best platform to make that a reality. Our market-leading technology, expertise, and global team are crucial to the success of Deel’s platform. We deliver the best products and platform features in our space, enabling millions of jobs worldwide and connecting the global workforce with the best companies and opportunities.
Why should you be part of Deel’s success story?
A 30-mile hiring radius should no longer dictate how companies hire because great talent lives everywhere. Deel sees a world without hiring borders and endless talent that pairs perfect candidates with great companies.
We offer global teams all the tools they need to hire, onboard, manage, pay, and scale at full speed. We aim to foster a diverse global economy by building a generational platform that seamlessly connects companies with talent worldwide.
After our successful Series D in 2021, we raised another $50M last year, doubling our valuation to $12B.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Deel — the market leader in international payroll and compliance.
As a Manager, Sales Development, you’ll develop, train and hire highly driven and enthusiastic team members. The Sales Development team is the first interaction with prospective Deel customers and is key to the success of Deel. You’ll be responsible for a team of MidMarket or Enterprise SDRs under this role.
• Manage, develop, and hire for a rapidly growing team of talented sales development representatives
• Drive a high performance, high accountability culture to achieve and exceed sales development goals
• Track sales team metrics and report data to senior leadership on a regular basis
• Identify and make recommendations for improvement in the areas of process, efficiency and productivity
• Motivate team members through creative incentives
• Embody company culture and maintain high sales employee engagement
Who you are
• 1+ years of experience as an SDR manager
• Have worked at a high growth tech company that sells into the mid-market and enterprise companies
• Highly fluent is designing and implementing outbound sales development playbooks, cadences, and best practices
• Experience with scaling an SDR team and can think through career paths, compensation plans, segmenting the team, etc.
• You use data and analytics to drive your decision making process, identify areas for improvement, and track progress
• Great at motivating and inspiring SDRs to high performance
Our workforce deserves fair and competitive pay that meets them where they are. With scalable benefits, rewards, and perks, our total rewards programs reflect our commitment to inclusivity and access for all.
At Deel, you’ll enjoy:
Computer equipment applicable to your role
Stock grant opportunities
Additional perks and benefits based upon your employment status and country
The ability to choose where you work whether it be your home, the beach, or a WeWork
At Deel, we’re an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.