Privacy, Text IQ
Posted on 6/10/2022
Canada • Remote
Data Structures & Algorithms
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- 2+ years of professional experience in software development
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures and computational complexity
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language: Java, C#, C++ or Python
- Ability to consistently deliver elegant, modular and scalable solutions in a timely manner
- Obsession with software quality and empathy for customer experience
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience building AI-powered products that utilize Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix and scripting on Python
- Experience with distributed processing technologies: Spark, Hadoop, Kafka
- Knowledge of NoSQL database systems: MongoDB, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Experience in system architecture and web application development
- If you don't meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying
- Build our next-generation AI algorithm platform using cutting-edge tools and frameworks
- Design, develop, and support new and exciting AI-powered applications in mission-critical domains
- Improve and extend our complex distributed core data processing pipeline
- Create tools to automate and optimize processes across disciplines
- Actively participate in the on-call schedule to investigate and fix production issues
Legal & compliance software solutions
Organize data. Discover the truth. Act on it
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
- Two holiday breaks per year
- 401k with employer match
- Employee equity program
- Training investment program
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work arrangements
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers and our colleagues.
- Hold yourself and your colleagues accountable.
- Be humble and stay hungry.
- Do more with less.
- Enjoy and be great at your job.
- Embrace the talents of your colleagues and our customers.