Posted on 11/9/2023
Cannabis with Confidence. That’s their promise. They believe that to have complete confidence in Curaleaf, it’s not just about what they grow, but how they grow it, and who they impact along the way.
New York, New York
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 1%
1 year growth↑ 4%
2 year growth↑ 53%
Tallahassee, FL, USA
Business & Strategy
Sales & Account Management
Operations & Logistics
- Drive revenue growth by developing and executing sales strategies that leverage talent to provide positive financial results.
- Lead organizational change by assessing current operational status and creating/implementing improvements to meet the needs of the business.
- Focus on P&L by monitoring, recording, and directing revenue and spending across multiple locations.
- Coach store teams to develop and maintain operational best practices in areas of inventory control, store presentation, and asset protection.
- Create and maintain high standards for the guest journey and train team members on how to provide the best experience for our guests.
- Analyze and observe guest experience/feedback to create opportunities for process improvement.
- Retain and develop top talent across multiple locations.
- Provide leadership to the assigned region and mentor all store level leadership teams.
- Identify opportunities for improvement in the store region; design and implement training, policies, goals, and other resources to maximize productivity and morale.
- Maintain knowledge of market, competition, and best practices and trends in sales techniques and strategies.
- Monitor and analyze business trends across all stores within the area.
- Attend and participate in sales and management training meetings and events as directed by management.
- Adhere to state regulations.
- Flexibility and availability regarding scheduling-must be able to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Travel Requirements: 50% - 75%
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- A retail expert with 4+ years of retail management experience.
- A People Leader with 4+ years of people team development experience and proven success in building and leading highly motivated teams.
- You have the ability to maximize sales and achieve company business objectives within the area.
- A big picture thinker with the ability to implement innovative solutions to grow revenue, motivate the team, and provide a best-in-class experience for our guests.
- An effective communicator at all levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Able to manage up and give and receive feedback openly.
- Able to socialize and lead organizational change; demonstrate an ability to drive individual and team accountability.
- Able to identify and develop top talent and coach underperformers.
- Able to navigate complex systems to review and analyze financial reporting and take action.
- You possess a strong understanding of sales, marketing, and supply chain management.