Senior Software Program Manager
Posted on 3/12/2022
Research Triangle, Durham, NC, USA
- 7+ years of experience managing large scale software projects
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering or life science related field or equivalent experience; advanced degree preferred
- Experience across the software development life cycle using methodologies such as Agile, Scrum or similar
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically across the organization
- Proficiency with office automation and project management tools
- Proven interpersonal communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Ability to motivate a team to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- A sound work ethic and demonstrated ability to deliver assignments on time
- Hands on Project Management of multi-projects. Document and deliver assigned projects on-time from inception through completion
- Develop and maintain product development plans including key milestones and entry or exit criteria
- Ensure you and the project team stay focused on critical tasks, tactfully pushing back on work outside of scope
- Identify and manage project risks
- Apply sound project management methodologies
- Prepare and disseminate project status reports
- Work cross-functionally to create shared solutions
- Generate creative solutions to project processes and quality related challenges
- Examine functional issues from a broader organizational perspective and provide solutions to issues and gaps
- Participate in and/or drive departmental or interdepartmental projects
- Schedule and conduct project meetings as required
- Develop project metrics
- Experience developing clinical systems or production systems in the life science space, e.g. electronic data capture system, eTMF, IXRS or CTMS is a plus
- Knowledge of FDA Regulations, in particular, 21 CFR Part 11 and the Software Development Guidance documents is a plus
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility