Kochava provides a unified platform with solutions for mobile advertising and marketing technology clients. We serve the world’s top digital brands; set industry standards for secure, real-time data solutions; and help people-based marketers establish identity, measure, and optimize their marketing across connected devices.
We enable the visibility into and management of billions of data points, millions of users, and hundreds of millions of dollars in lifetime value (LTV) and promotional ad spend. Our Marketers Operating System (m/OS) empowers our customers to see and manage their data and unleash the power of their connected audiences; Globally, Kochava is trusted by the largest brands across a wide spectrum of verticals, including mobile gaming, commerce, news and media, to perform high-end mobile analytics.
We’re looking for a Front End Developer with design skills to function as a central member of Kochava’s brand and creative team. This is a small, interactive group that supports each other in achieving a wide variety of tasks and projects to support all departments of the company from marketing to support to HR and training. The mobile user tracking and attribution market is challenging, dynamic, fun, and provides almost unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Develop & deliver front end-design assets using clean, easy-to-read, semantic HTML/JS/CSS/SCSS for our multiple Wordpress sites
- Review specifications & provide time estimates on the development of projects & features
- Identify user interface requirements & translate them into design solutions
- Create and/or edit graphics and digital assets for online use including our marketing sites, email newsletters, partner sites, etc
- Create prototypes to explore design ideas & support usability testing
- 2+ years experience of developing Wordpress themes and plugins
- Excellent PHP skills in both backend and frontend development
- Experienced writing CSS in the SASS/LESS extension languages
- Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator experience and skills
- Experience with multiple programming languages
- A/B testing experience
- Unit testing guidelines
- Willingness to graciously switch gears & go the extra mile when changes alter project priorities
- Design education and/or experience with demonstrable examples to share
Kochava began in 2011 when a team of mobile and gaming professionals saw the need to better understand the feedback loop of user acquisition, engagement, and LTV for mobile applications. Through the process of creating apps for customers from a wide range of industries, we were repeatedly asked if we could shed some light on what media advertising efforts were converting and the effectiveness of their mobile ad spend by partner. Realizing a solution to these questions wasn’t readily available, we started designing and building a mobile measurement platform that would become Kochava.
Kochava is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.