Automated Material Handling Systems Equipment Technician (Shift 5)
Posted on 4/21/2022
Hillsboro, OR, USA
- Perform scheduled maintenance on AMHS equipment. Error recovery of AMHS equipment in the fab
- Log into virtual tools to remotely access tools and troubleshoot via tool software. Repair and maintain ASRS (Automated Storage Retrieval Systems) AKA stockers - on the Intel Ronler Acres campus
- Work with engineering group and AMHS team to minimize equipment down time, equipment improvements, and other various tasks
- Work with engineering on alpha and beta tests of new upgrades to existing equipment or on new equipment types
- Work with engineering to manage equipment maintenance schedules and timelines
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment to component level, when necessary
- Assist engineering to bring up to production new equipment and improvements to add system capacity, i.e. Intel tool qualifications
- Ensure AMHS systems have minimal impact to manufacturing WIP movement
- Review of safety Pre Task Plans (PTPs). Communicate with on floor manufacturing management
- Communicate with engineering during unscheduled downtimes impacting the fab
- Perform project closure activities including punch list to ensure that tool is 100 percent ready for up to production state
- Collaborate with AMHS vendors on-floor Field Service Engineers and technical management on sustaining procedures and documentation
- You should have earned at least a 2-year diploma in any academic major
- From 5-8 years of military experience in a technical field will be considered in lieu of an AA degree
- A candidate may also have an AA degree in an engineering or science discipline
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in equipment troubleshooting, installation, qualification, repair and operation in Semiconductor manufacturing technology
- Must be willing to read schematics and complex drawings/diagrams
- Must be willing to lift up to 30 lbs, walk long distances, work in confined spaces and climb stairs
- Knowledge of process control systems
- Willing to work on 12 hours shift, day or night
- Willing to wear closed shoes all day
- Willing to walk several miles per day
- Willing to climb and perform work on ladders
- Willing to periodically work in the interstitial
- Willing to push carts for at least a distance of 500 m
- Willing to perform detailed visual inspection tasks
- Experience in computer software (MS and data base entry
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity