Senior Software Developer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Calgary, AB, Canada
- Experience writing scripts to read, write, transform, analyze, and visualize multimedia data like images, video, audio, 3D geometry, etc
- Understanding of technical fundamentals across 3D computer graphics, real-time animation, and machine learning
- Proficiency in C# or C++ and ability to learn and integrate new coding standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Collaborate with our professional artistry organization to help evolve their public API's
- Design, code, and maintain artist pipelines to assist in their daily work
- Writing clean, well-organized code and educating our customers on how to extend and maintain the modules you've written
- Collaborate with engineers and artists with flexibility, efficiency, and empathy
- Bachelor's degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience using Unity or real-time engines in areas related to rendering and graphics
- Experience writing game engine tools
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.