The Customer Support (CS) Manager, Premier is responsible for the collective success of their customer support premier specialists. Customer Support Managers, Premier will ensure their teams achieve performance goals and contribute to departmental success. This position will work closely with multiple levels of leadership to communicate change, outcomes, and delivery of superior customer experiences. Managers are responsible for creating a team culture that fosters high achievement, inclusion, customer satisfaction, and alignment on ActiveCampaign’s company goals.
This role will develop a team of CS Premier Support Specialists who dig in on complex problems, come up with solutions of time-sensitive issues, and achieve KPIs through upskilling, coaching, and direction.
What your day could consist of:
- Provide day-to-day leadership for ~10 Premier Support Specialists, both within the region and across regions
- Accountable for ensuring your team is meeting and exceeding operational and individual KPIs
- Conduct weekly 1:1’s to coach, challenge, and relationship building with your team
- Analyze Premier organization/team metrics to identify areas for improvement
- Communicate clear, concise, and achievable paths to success for the team as they navigate daily challenges in their role
- Administrator of PTO, Sick Time, Leave, and other essential people-oriented tasks
- Conduct engaging and informative team meetings that reinforce the Customer Org’s strategic mission and weekly action items
- Manage and develop the talent on your team, coaching CS Premier Support Specialists, and ensuring their essential responsibilities are accomplished successfully
- Delivery and ownership of scheduling adjustments, credit/refund requests, intra-day queue management, QA and CSAT reviews, client escalations
- Conduct interviews and help build a strong candidate pipeline for the growing support team
- Partner with senior management and other teams to tackle departmental goals, and take on special projects as needed
- Build a team culture of excellence and high achievement on a foundation of inclusion, trust, and mutual respect
What is needed:
- 2-3 years as a frontline supervisor/lead for digital product(s)
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to use and understand data to drive recommendations
- Strong troubleshooting and root cause analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A positive and servant-leader mentality
- Ability to delegate tasks while owning outcomes
- Ability to think “big picture” and from a strategic perspective
- Great people management skills
- Experience with ZenDesk, Slack, remote work environments, etc.
We are a category-defining Customer Experience Automation Platform (CXA) that helps over 185,000 businesses in 170 countries meaningfully engage with their customers. The platform gives businesses of all sizes access to 850+ pre-built automations that combine email marketing, marketing automation, CRM, and machine learning for powerful segmentation and personalization across social, email, messaging, chat, and text.
As a global multicultural company, we are proud of our inclusive culture which embraces diverse voices, backgrounds, and perspectives. We don’t just celebrate our differences, we believe our diversity is what empowers our innovation and success. You can find out more about our DEI initiatives here
As one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in the world, we are scaling rapidly to keep up with market demand. We are growing all of our teams and looking for people who share our values, deliver innovation frequently, and join us in our mission to grow our customer base from 185,000 today to millions. We have been ranked in Best Places to Work on Built In Chicago in 2023, a best workplace for remote employees by Quartz and received recognition as a great place to work across all of our regions, and continue to be globally recognized for our employee-centric culture here
Perks and benefits:
ActiveCampaign is an employee-first culture. We take care of our employees at work and outside of work. You can see more of the details here
, but some of our most popular benefits include:
-Comprehensive health and wellness benefits (including no premiums for employees on our HSA plan, telehealth and tele-mental health, and access to the Calm app for meditation)
-Open paid time off
-Generous 401(k) matching with no vesting
-Generous stipend to outfit your remote office
-Access to life coaches via Modern Health
ActiveCampaign is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, hire, pay, grow and promote no matter of gender, race, color, sexual orientation, religion, age, protected veteran status, physical and mental abilities, or any other identities protected by law.
Our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) strive to foster a diverse inclusive environment by supporting each other, building a strong sense of belonging, and creating opportunities for mentorship and professional growth for their members.