Full Stack Software Engineer, AdRoll
Posted on 5/3/2022
San Francisco, CA, USA
- 2-4 years of experience as a Software Engineer
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent experience
- Willingness to learn our stack (JS/React, Python/Flask, AWS Systems (ECS, RDS, S3, Lambda & many others)
- Solid understanding of web technologies so that you can be successful in your role, and you can continue to develop and grow
- A growth mindset so that you are willing and able to tackle challenges and collaborate with other team members to build new features and solve problems
- Willingness to say "I don't know", because our answer will be "we'll figure it out"
- Work on all levels of our web stack
- Collaborate cross functionally with product managers, UX designers and other engineers to plan, scope, build, and deploy new features
- Make a difference to our customers so they can better understand and optimize their marketing efforts
- Build for performance and reliability
Machine learning for marketing technology
NextRoll's mission is to level the playing field for businesses of all sizes by creating a reliable and understandable platform.
- Healthcare - 100% coverage for medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid Time Off - Four weeks of PTO per year.
- Wellness Programs - Fitness classes, onsite clinics, fun speakers, and more.
- Family - 100% base salary for 6 weeks.
- Snacks and Drinks - An assortment of food and beverages to keep you going.
- Team Outings - Quarterly trips to help connect with your team.
Company Core Values
- Growth - We hire great people and help one another grow.
- Loyalty - We do right by our customers and community.
- Innovation - We build innovative products that work for a lot of people.
- Resourcefulness - We do more with less.
- Fun - We take work seriously – not ourselves.
- Transparency - We are open and authentic.