Delivery Program Manager
Posted on 8/30/2022
Wrigleyville, Chicago, IL, USA • Oklahoma City, OK, USA • Cleveland, OH...
- Experience with Customer/Partner Relationships
- Communicates well both verbally and in writing
- Top notch organizational skills to drive desired results
- Demonstrates good listening skills and possesses the ability to ask powerful open ended questions and thinking on their feet
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving. The ability to recognize problems, analyze and interpret information, create possibilities and evaluate conclusions with a view to taking action. Makes rational judgments based on relevant information
- Works effectively as a team member to achieve specific goals
- Actively pushes self and others to achieve results and pursues success with energy
- Handles conflict and seeks common ground using an effective combination of firmness, tact, patience and respect
- Established experienced in services pre and post sales
- Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Customer / Partner Relationships, Product & Technology Expertise
- Preferably 1 year+experience with Splunk in a customer facing role (e.g. CSM/CSA, SE, EM, PM, RM, Consultant, Partner, etc)
- Responsible for responding to general Splunk internal or Customer inquiries and concerns. This includes triaging and responding to OnDemand case or Assigned Expert specific requests via email as well as Slack regarding scoping the correct service and any escalations that may occur
- Responsible for investigating customer satisfaction issues, including but not limited to poor survey results received from OnDemand cases or negative feedback from the Splunk internal team(s). Ownership of customer satisfaction process & follow up which includes contacting the customer directly, discussing the concern in more detail, tracking the results, and reporting back to leadership the results
- Ownership of OnDemand & Assigned Expert Services Programmatic Kickoff processes by monitoring forecast of identified kickoffs needed, gathering all account specific requirements through coordination efforts with Splunk internal team members. Executing programmatic kickoff to Splunk internal and/or customer teams, and providing a detailed summary email post kickoff meeting inclusive of next steps
- Engages internal account teams and customers proactively for accounts who have not leveraged their OnDemand services. Executes live scoping sessions to make service recommendations to get the customer re-engaged
- Effectively positions OnDemand services to ensure customer satisfaction and to help meet their business objective. Proactively follows up with customers until they use the service
- Provides white glove delivery oversight for the customer's first OnDemand Services engagement or re-engagement experience that ensures the case was picked up quickly and the experience went well
- Articulates relevant customer success stories that demonstrate value to the customer
- Maintain & improve Subscription Services skills matrix of all internal and subcontractor consultants that will be leveraged for OnDemand and Assigned Expert services delivery. Perform quarterly skills gap analysis and lead solutioning with Subscription Services Managers
- Provide compliance oversight to all Delivery SLOs including, but not limited to, OnDemand case assignment within 24-72 hours and Assigned Expert assignment within 1-2 weeks of order closure, oversight of weekly status reports & meeting notes delivered to key contacts, quarterly business reviews (QBRs) are being executed on schedule
- Lead delivery improvement initiatives and surveys as they are defined, and work closely with Operations to lead change management as needed (processes, tools, etc.)
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date reporting, documentation, and system information to ensure the success impact can be accurately measured
- Primary POC for Subscription Services subcontractors on capacity needs, systems and programmatic onboarding needs, process improvement and efficiency gains, customer satisfaction reporting, gathering programmatic feedback & ensuring Delivery SLO compliance
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
Company Core Values
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.