Software Engineer Intern
Voltron + Prisma, Summer 2023
Posted on 2/7/2023
Toronto, ON, Canada
Ruby on Rails
- A degree in CS, EE or related technical experience
- Experience building fullstack applications
- Our stack is Java (Spring) on the back-end and ReactJS (Redux + TypeScript) on the front-end. We don't discriminate by language but you could have built side projects in Java (Spring), ReactJS, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, or Python (Django)
- Interests: entrepreneurship, economics and financial markets, strong work ethic, creative thinking, systems thinking, cryptography, creative logic, fast-paced environment
- Ripple is the world's only enterprise blockchain solution for global payments. Today the world sends more than $155 trillion across borders. Yet, the underlying infrastructure is dated and flawed. Ripple connects banks, payment providers, corporates and digital asset exchanges via RippleNet to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally
- We're looking for Interns to help the Liquidity Engineering Team design and build web applications, server-side applications & APIs, and internal tools that will allow us to build out our growing network and improve the global payments infrastructure. During this internship, you and your paired mentor will tackle technical challenges and projects in one of the following areas:
Ripple's mission is to provide one frictionless experience to send money globally using the power of blockchain technology.
- 401(k) Plan
- Healthcare Coverage
- Health and Wellness
- Family Support
- Flexible Vacation
- Employee Giving
- Learning and Development
Company Core Values
- Live it: We are passionate. Attitude fuels our entrepreneurial spirit.
- Enjoy it: We have fun. There’s no roadmap for where we’re going and we enjoy the journey.
- We deliver: We seek out the next problem, drive forward with purpose and give our all down to the very last detail.
- Go for it: We are bold. We dream big, embrace risk and learn from our mistakes.
- Own it: We are accountable together. There’s no such thing as someone else’s problem.
- Say it: We are transparent. We are direct, open and embrace tough conversations.