We are Datadog’s in-house product experts. The technical solutions team enables Datadog’s worldwide growth by educating potential clients and ensuring that existing customers are happy and successful.
A Product Solutions Architect (PSA) will work closely with Datadog customers and Datadog’s Product Management teams. The Log Management family of products is one of the fastest growing segments at Datadog. The Product Solutions Architect (PSA) will work closely with Datadog customers and Log Management team to work with Datadog customers to architect, implement best practices, and adopt the next generation of logging at scale. SAs ensure that customer needs have been met and that the solution is fully functioning according to business requirements, governance and compliance goals. SAs are accountable for the outcome of these initiatives, and frequently collaborate with other Datadog resources to drive measurable success.
At Datadog, we place value in our office culture - the relationships and collaboration it builds and the creativity it brings to the table. We operate as a hybrid workplace to ensure our Datadogs can create a work-life harmony that best fits them.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as the Product Expert on Datadog Log Management, Datadog Sensitive Data Scanner, and Datadog Audit Trail
- Offer guidance on architecture choices, data collection, and best practices to large Enterprise customers as they adopt these Datadog services across the organization
- Be a Trusted Advisor to Product Management by providing high quality feedback based on your field experience working closely with our Support, Partners and Customers
- Build world class training material, solutions briefs, blogs, documentation and webinar content to the wider Datadog field technical teams over the latest product features
- Collaborate with other teams at Datadog including Marketing, Sales, Community, Documentation, and Evangelism to ensure the success of the Log Management product family
Who You Are:
- Someone with strong experience with major cloud service providers like AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Someone with strong knowledge of Splunk, Elasticsearch, Amazon Opensearch, or Cribl
- Someone familiar with Security and Compliance requirements for industry verticals
- Someone who can dive deep into our SDK and GitHub processes and reviews
- Experience with languages like Python and Markdown, and file formats such as JSON
- A self-starter, tech-savvy professional, who is comfortable working with bleeding edge technology and processes, even if it hasn’t been well defined
- A deep learner and a Subject Matter Expert today that has built advocacy and knowledge across multiple teams with the knowledge you possess
- Fluent in understanding the monitoring market domain, competition, technological shifts and customer needs
- Constantly finding new and unique solutions to solving hard problems
- A person who possesses exceptional listening and consultative skills, for both internal and external audiences
- Experienced working with customers in high pressure situations where the solution is sometimes not obvious
- Able to sit up to 4 hours, traveling to and from client sites
- Able to travel via auto, train or air up to 40% of the time
- Successful track record with 5+ years experience working as an Architect or Consultant
- Experience using Datadog and/or other monitoring tools in an SRE or DevOps capacity
Datadog values people from all walks of life. We understand not everyone will meet all the above qualifications on day one. That’s okay. If you’re passionate about technology and want to grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Benefits and Growth:
- Best-in-breed onboarding
- Generous global benefits
- Intra-departmental mentor and buddy program for in-house networking
- New hire stock equity (RSUs) and employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Continuous professional development, product training, and career pathing
- An inclusive company culture, able to join our Community Guilds and Inclusion Talks
Benefits and Growth listed above may vary based on the country of your employment and the nature of your employment with Datadog.
The reasonably estimated salary for this role at Datadog ranges from $134,000 - $196,000, plus a competitive equity package, and may include variable compensation. Actual compensation is based on factors such as the candidate’s skills, qualifications, and experience. In addition, Datadog offers a wide range of best in class, comprehensive and inclusive employee benefits for this role including healthcare, dental, parental planning, and mental health benefits, a 401(k) plan and match, paid time off, fitness reimbursements, and a discounted employee stock purchase plan.
Datadog (NASDAQ: DDOG) is a global SaaS business, delivering a rare combination of growth and profitability. We are on a mission to break down silos and solve complexity in the cloud age by enabling digital transformation, cloud migration, and infrastructure monitoring of our customers’ entire technology stacks. Built by engineers, for engineers, Datadog is used by organizations of all sizes across a wide range of industries. Together, we champion professional development, diversity of thought, innovation, and work excellence to empower continuous growth. Join the pack and become part of a collaborative, pragmatic, and thoughtful people-first community where we solve tough problems, take smart risks, and celebrate one another. Learn more about #DatadogLife on Instagram, LinkedIn and Datadog Learning Center.
Equal Opportunity at Datadog:
Datadog is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to offer equal employment opportunity to everyone regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, veteran status, and more. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Any information you submit to Datadog as part of your application will be processed in accordance with Datadog’s Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice.