Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Atlanta, GA, USA
- 0-5 years of relevant experience
- B.S. in Electrical or Computer Engineering
- Must be able to obtain and hold a U.S. Top Secret security clearance
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Experience performing board bring-up
- Experience with Quality Assurance documentation
- Experience developing checklists and procedures for developed designs
- Experience developing technical drawings and documentation
- Experience with power circuit design
- Experience developing CAN and Ethernet based products
- Willing to work under tight deadlines
- U.S. Person Status is required as this position needs to access controlled data
- Schematic and layout design in Altium
- Experience developing firmware for MCUs
- Experience modeling in Solidworks
- Experience performing PDN analysis
- Experience with differential pair routing and debugging
- Proficient in soldering
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.