Enterprise Software Sales, d/f/m
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
Sales & Account Management
Finance & Banking
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Business Administration or a similar field
- 5+ years of customer-facing experience in high-growth companies, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Experience in/around the event ticketing industry
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
- Meet customer acquisition and revenue growth targets
- Implement strategic sales plans in close collaboration with upper management
- Hunt vivenu's target accounts and pitch the product via initial call
- Convert initial calls into 2nd meetings at a high rate of success
- Manage multiple stakeholders throughout the sales cycle
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Close deals with new clients, further expanding the customer base
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts
- Be fully aware of new products and competition status at all times
- Experience in high-growth companies
- Experience in the event ticketing industry
Get onboard the vivenu rocket ship to revolutionize one of the most exciting industries and enable global and limitless event ticketing!
In 2018, we started vivenu with a bold mission: to transform the global event ticketing industry for good. Why? Because hundreds of thousands of event organizers around the globe rely on solutions that haven’t kept up with today’s needs and expectations. Platforms that were built and got stuck in the 90s made the jobs of ticket managers worldwide an ever-lasting misery.
We finally put this to an end. Now and forever. Our API-first event ticketing solution breaks limitations and unlocks huge potential by letting leading organizers manage, market, and analyze their ticket sales effortlessly and independently.
On this extraordinary mission, we are supported by leading tech VCs, exceptional entrepreneurs, and industry experts such as the San Francisco 49ers, who invested more than $65 million in vivenu to back our extraordinary growth.
We are not an ordinary company and we are not looking for people who want just another job. Our team consists of truly driven individuals, working together to achieve the unimaginable. Are you up for the challenge?
As an Enterprise Account Executive at vivenu, you will...
- help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets and implement strategic sales plans in close collaboration with upper management
- hunt vivenu’s target accounts and pitch our product via initial call
- convert initial calls into 2nd meetings at a high rate of success
- manage multiple stakeholders throughout the sales cycle i.e. User Buyer, Technical Buyer, Economic Buyer, CX
- build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and fully understanding their needs and wants
- close deals with new clients, further expanding our customer base
- identify emerging markets and market shifts, while being fully aware of new products and competition status at all times
We are looking for candidates that...
- have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business Administration or a similar field
- have 5+ years of customer-facing experience in high-growth companies, consistently meeting or exceeding targets (preferred)
- have experience in/around the event ticketing industry (highly preferred)
- display the ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- show strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- show commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars, and conferences
We are offering...
- true impact. At vivenu, we are enabling organizations worldwide to manage their event ticketing in a more efficient, independent, and liberated way. Your work will impact this mission tremendously and you will see the results of your work in no time
- no internal politics. We pride ourselves on hiring brilliant challengers with the ambition to drive real change. vivenuans are forward-thinking people and will inspire you with their thirst for excellence.
- real empowerment and a steep learning curve. We believe in empowering vivenuans by giving them full ownership and responsibility for their work
- a culture of rewarding over-performance. We foster a culture of rewarding over-performance, promoting quickly, and supporting ambitious career paths
- compelling benefits. We offer Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays), a Retirement Plan, a Health Care Plan, as well as Training & Development
At vivenu, diversity fuels our rocket ship, and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. We encourage everyone to apply and consider every application fairly.
Have a look at our mission statement and corporate values here.