Business Development Representative
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 1+ years of experience prospecting for leads or in another sales-related position
- Bachelor's degree
- Comfortable talking to prospects
- Expert in making first contact and building valuable relationships
- Competitive, self motivated, resourceful and metrics driven
- Wants to sell and is eager to learn
- Can work and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Has crazy attention to detail and superhuman interpersonal skills
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- Become a DailyPay specialist through our detailed training so you can be the best brand ambassador
- Help to deliver a customer-focused sales experience
- Prospect new enterprise clients by researching markets and calling/emailing businesses
- Qualify opportunities, handle objections and generate leads
- Write compelling emails to increase response rate and total conversion rate of responses that lead to calls
- Measure, report and adjust the lead generation process to continue to refine the best tactics for approaching the market
- Use our awesome prospecting tools in order to accomplish your goals
- Recommend new tools to exceed goals
- Help administer new lead-generation projects
- Meet regularly for one-on-ones with our marketing leadership team
Enterprise pay tool
DailyPay's mission is to change the financial system by rewriting the invisible rules of money. They are not just creating a platform that transforms payday, they are creating one that levels the playing field and treats each and every participant equally.
- Competitive Pay
- Stock Options
- 401(K) with 4% match
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
- Daily Seamless Credit
- Free LinkedIn Learning
- Annual Learning Stipend
- DailyPay for DailyPay
Company Core Values
- Do Your Research: We believe that knowledge is power and challenge ourselves to be lifelong learners.
- Start Simple: Don’t worry about having all the answers, just get started.
- See the Circle: We acknowledge that each of us plays an integral role in the company’s success.
- Pull the Wagon: Each of us is willing and ready to do whatever it takes to move the company forward.
- Move the Line: We challenge ourselves and push our own boundaries daily.
- We Win With Diversity: We value each of our unique experiences and how they shape us. We learn from all to build for all.
- Act Like an Owner: Move forward with purpose and invent the future.