Lead Software Engineer in Test
Updated on 9/23/2022
Burlingame, CA, USA
- BS/B Tech degree in Computer Science with 8-14 years of experience in development, testing complex product Integrations and leading SDETs
- Experience in creation of test frameworks using open source automation tools for End to End product testing
- Hands on in writing code in any of languages like Java, Python, Ruby
- Solid competency in testing & automation of APIs and Microservices
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate complex technology solutions to stakeholders, gain alignment, and drive the progress
- Experience with CI/CD release pipelines and integrating tests into the workflow
- Proven track record of mentoring & building strong technical teams
- Led at least 2-3 complex cross systems/product integrations including mobile applications that utilize XML,JSON, API/Micro services, GraphQL, SFTP
- Good functional understanding of enterprise SaaS products, preferably in the Travel industry
- Working knowledge of container orchestration platform like Kubernetes
- Establish quality engineering, automation testing, and continuous integration practices with an emphasis on back-end APIs and systems integrations
- Own end to end process & function as the accountable individual working with cross product teams for overall product integrations delivery on projects
- Design and develop frameworks and robust automation test scripts at functional and E2E
- Conduct code reviews to manage automation code quality and guide teams for improvements and adherence to best practices
- Work closely with product and development teams for scoping/sizing after clarifying requirements and create the strategy and technical design for quality delivery and help others on the same within and across teams
- Participate in sprint planning meetings and daily stand-ups and work with teams to mitigate any blockers and adapt to changing needs in a fast-moving environment
Business spend management
Coupa wants to transform the way that businesses manage their spend.
- Insurance Package
- Family Support
- Legal Assistance
- Student Loan Assistance
- Employee Assistance
- ENSURE CUSTOMER SUCCESS: Obsessive and unwavering commitment to making customers successful.
- FOCUS ON RESULTS: Relentless focus on delivering results through innovation and a bias for action.
- STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE: Commitment to a collaborative environment infused with professionalism, integrity, passion and accountability.