Technical Marketing Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Auburn Hills, MI, USA
- BA/BS degree, Masters Degree or MBA preferred with 5+ years of product development or product marketing, preferably in automotive industry
- 5+ years of experience in at least one of the following domains:
- CMOS image sensors
- Automotive imaging or sensing system
- Camera modules
- Computer Vision
- ADAS product development/engineering/pre-sales
- Experience in Automotive segments requirements including reliability and functional safety
- Team-player with the ability to work across diverse cross-functional teams (Engineering, Sales and Marketing)
- Proven ability on competitive benchmarking and analysis
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with both technology- and business-centric teams
- Ability to travel (~10%)
- You're inclusive, adapting your style to the situation and diverse global norms of our people
- An avid learner, you approach challenges with curiosity and resilience, seeking data to help build understanding
- You're collaborative, building relationships, humbly offering support and openly welcoming approaches
- Innovative and creative, you proactively explore new ideas and adapt quickly to change
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.