Senior Technical Project Manager
Posted on 12/8/2022
Remote • United States
- 10+ years of experience in Technical Project management or related role
- Strong experience in the delivery multiple enterprise software projects, ideally to external clients
- Strong understanding of multi-tiered software solutions required to enable effective management of cross-functional dependencies
- Advanced understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, manage resource allocations and run team meetings
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and work collaboratively with a Product Manager
- Detail-oriented while maintaining focus on the big picture and driving results
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Proven ability to take on a leadership role; able to motivate a project team and inspire teamwork
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Create and maintain project plans for execution and delivery of Instacart's product implementations
- Engage in multiple projects in parallel
- Interact cross-functionally with Instacart and our retail partner organizations to ensure the execution of project dependencies
- Be the primary business stakeholder for retail partners during the implementation phase
- Project Planning: Develop an understanding of the retailer's business needs, expectations and requirements; partner with various internal stakeholders to define key deliverables, estimate timing, assess risks, and organize tools required
- Project Execution: coordinate all activities of the project team to drive accountability in ensuring project tasks to completion; develop/maintain key documents and information sharing across relevant stakeholders
- Ensure the use of project management best practices and apply lessons learned from past projects - identifying gaps in process and driving change where opportunity presents itself
- Bachelor degree or relevant industry experience
- PMP, SCM or ITIL certification is an asset
Grocery delivery app
Instacart's mission is to create a world where everyone has access to the food they love and more time to enjoy it together. The company operates a mobile app for the delivery and pick-up of groceries and household items.
- Go far together
- Grow the pie
- Roll up your sleeves
- Put it all on the table
- Serve generously
Company Core Values
- Wellness Tailored to You - Medical, dental, vision, retirement, life & disability coverage right alongside physical & mental wellness programs, memberships and stipends to keep you and your family feeling your best.
- Family Building Benefits - No matter where you are in your family journey, we support you. Our plans cover modern family planning for all. We offer leave for all parents, flexible working schedules and an active [email protected] community.
- Work From Home Stipend - We help outfit your WFH setup and offer reimbursements so you can be your most productive while at home.
- Flexible Time Off - We all recharge differently. Take the time you need with our flexible time off policy.
- Learning & Development - Whether you’re just starting your career or leading teams, we provide customized L&D programs to help you grow and an annual allowance to pursue your development.
- Future Planning - We have you covered as you plan for your future. 401(k) matching in the U.S. and RRSP in Canada, student loan assistance through Peanut Butter, free Rocket Lawyer membership, SoFi & First Republic financial planning and more.
- Community Connection - Support the communities you care about with volunteer weeks and get involved with our social impact program, Instacart Serves.
- Instacart Express Membership - We help keep your fridge stocked. Unlock grocery discounts with our Instacart Beta app while testing our latest features.