Posted on 4/7/2022
Los Angeles, CA, USA • New York, NY, USA
- Experienced relationship builder with a track record of success executing complex, strategic partnerships
- Experience and comfort working with senior/C-suite leaders, both internally and externally
- Adaptable learner who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to be execution and detail-oriented, while simultaneously able to see the strategic big picture
- Collaborative leader who is able to deftly navigate multi-party partnerships
- 5+ years experience in a brand-related partnerships, partner manager, or account management role
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with working with brands; especially global fashion and beauty brands
- Passion for Snapchat products
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Lead and manage the implementation and execution of various organic partnerships with Snap's key strategic brand partners, and serve as the primary point of contact to partnersExamples of organic brand products include Cameos, AR Shopping technology, Bitmoji Fashion
- Provide feedback to key XFN Product and Product Marketing teams to continue developing, improving, and scaling Snap's organic products and features
- Support the overall strategy for Snapchat's organic products and initiatives
- Work cross-functionally across teams and help lead holistic, Snap-wide brand partnership initiatives
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide detailed product feedback on organic partnership executions
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and develop and execute against partner account plans
- Experience in startup or fast-growing consumer tech environments
- Experience executing innovative partnerships; AR experience is a plus
Camera company focusing on multinational technology and social media
Snap is on a mission to empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together. The company's flagship product, Snapchat, is a camera-based social app that allows people to interact through images and videos.
- Paid maternity, paternity, and family caregiver leave
- Adoption, surrogacy, infertility, and fertility preservation benefits
- Backup child care coverage, caregiver assistance, and digital maternity care support
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, and AD&D insurance
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Dental coverage, including orthodontia benefits
- Vision coverage, including LASIK benefits
- Gym perks and discounts
- Team fitness classes, hikes, and races
- Sports leagues
- Cooking and nutritional workshops
- Generous time off and leave programs
- Emotional and mental health support programs and apps
- Social gatherings, team outings, and volunteering programs
- 401(k) plan
- Compensation packages that let you share in Snap’s long-term success!
- We Are Kind: We operate with courage, show empathy, and instill trust through honesty and integrity.
- We Are Smart: We solve problems through action, make high-quality decisions, and think with a strategic mindset.
- We Are Creative: We gracefully manage ambiguity, cultivate innovation, and demonstrate an insatiable desire to learn.