Annual Fund Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- 3+ years experience in nonprofit fundraising, development, marketing, or a related field
- Proficiency with CRM software
- Demonstrated track record in managing individual or corporate giving campaigns
- Demonstrated capacity to cultivate relationships with donors through a variety of marketing and outreach channels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with demonstrated ability to work independently with multifaceted demands
- Plan and execute annual mid-tier donor giving strategies and tactics
- Draft annual mid-tier giving appeals and acknowledgements
- Prepare and analyze reports to track mid-tier annual giving progress and guide adjustments to strategies/tactics
- Build and manage a portfolio of mid-tier donors/prospects capable of making cash and/or stock gifts at mid-tier giving levels
- Document work with prospects accurately and promptly in internal databases
- Nurture relationships with mid-tier prospects and donors and connect them to the Strategic Partnership team as appropriate
Perfect Food Company
Kiva envisions a financially inclusive world where all people hold the power to improve their lives.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- $750 stipend for continuing education
- Parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- Community building activities
Company Core Values
- Safety and privacy.
- Self-determination & personal strength.
- Genuine human relationships.