Product Manager, Search & Discovery
Posted on 2/11/2022
Remote in USA • Remote • United States
- 3-5 years of product management experience, ideally with consumer products
- Great communication skills
- Passion for live events, frequently attending events and buying tickets online
- Self-starter with proven track record of execution and results
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally, collaborate, influence and work as part of a team
- Data-driven, analytical problem solver
- User-first mindset with experience in user research and testing
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Lead the ideation, research, design, development and launch of user-centric products
- Understand user needs; identify and define product requirements
- Create clear goals for the team. Drive product development with a world-class team of Engineers, Designers and Data Scientists to deliver impact for our business and users
- Use data and metrics to inform your strategy and success criteria
- Experience with consumer mobile applications
- Experience with user research and discovery
Online event planning services
Eventbrite's mission is to bring the world together through live experiences. The company operates an online ticketing and event management platform.
- We care about your mental health and wellbeing. Our employees enjoy free coaching sessions with Modern Health. We also offer free therapy sessions with a psychologist. You’ll also have access to private medical insurance for you and your family, that includes dental care. And if you like sports, we have our wellness program to pay for your gym expenses.
- Ongoing training and career development is an important part of our culture. We offer unlimited access to courses in Udemy, language exchange programs, internal training, wildtalks, workshops and weekly sessions with our CEO
- Work-life balance is extremely important to us. Our employees can choose what works best for them: work in one of our offices, be fully remote or the best of both worlds! We believe in a flexible working environment to allow Britelings to perform at their best ensuring a healthy work-life balance. We have recently implemented Britebreak Fridays: all Britelings turn off their computers and take the first Friday of every month off to focus on their wellbeing.