Senior Channel and Sales Manager
Posted on 3/29/2023
Burlingame, CA, USA
- Be a Good Person - We have a team of high integrity people you can trust
- Be Direct With Respect - We communicate directly, even when it's hard
- Members Over Metrics - We focus on building an exceptional experience for families
- High Intensity High Impact - We do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Manage Tile's business on Amazon.com for US and Canada. Responsible for attaining the revenue target for Amazon through ensuring optimal promotional plan, advertising spend and utilization of contractual marketing dollars. Responsible for forecasting the business and working closely with the account and internal operations partners to manage and track orders and sell through performance. Drive weekly calls with the account and internal stakeholders. Manage external advertising agencies and work directly with Tile's Amazon advertising contact. Ensure appropriate budget, allocation of that budget to different vehicles. Manage to ROAS KPIs. Test new allocations and ad vehicles. Drive bottom's up forecast. Provide bi-weekly forecasts to the operations team
- Also, work with ops to determine optimal shipment plans based on account orders. Work with the sales operations team and Amazon to determine a promotional plan that maximizes Tile's exposure while balancing profitability and inventory. Work with the marketing team to ensure Tile has optimal messaging and creative assets for PDPs, brand store and other site placements. Work with brick and mortar sales teams as well as Amazon sales owners in other regions to ensure learnings are shared and we are carefully balancing the business. Work with Amazon and sales teams to investigate opportunities to grow our amazon business in other countries like Mexico, Singapore, India and Australia
- Position requires travel. Telecommuting from anywhere within the U.S. is permitted
- The salary range for this position is $191,152 to $200,000. We take into consideration an individual's background and experience in determining final salary- therefore, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity
The all-in-one family location sharing app featuring crash detection and 24/7 support.
- Core business hours for work-life balance
- No-meetings on Wednesday afternoons
- Home office stipend
- Remote-first work environment
- In-person collaboration opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) program with company match
Company Core Values
- Think Long-Term: We make strategic decisions that pay off in the long run.
- Users Come First: An amazing end-to-end customer expererience is the key competitive differentiator that will make us win over time.
- Communicate Directly: We resist the urge to avoid discomfort and intentionally lean into tough conversations.
- Take Ownership: We focus on outcomes over output and look for high agency people that make things happen.
- Quality & Craftsmanship: We do things the right way and with an extreme focus on quality. Lives depend on it.
- Be a Good Person: Everyone at Life360 respects each other and maintains a high sense of integrity.