Senior Engineering Manager
Posted on 2/1/2023
- You have experience managing the performance and development of high-performing Engineers, including seniors and leads, at a high growth, rapidly scaling startups
- You know what good looks like for a high-performing team of Engineers and know how to get there
- You have previously worked as an Engineer at a senior level
- You have an empathetic leadership style and you build strong, effective relationships
- You care deeply about helping others achieve their goals and become the best Engineers they can be
- You are a fantastic communicator and able to work cross-functionally with our engineering team and other areas of the business
- You thrive when developing great people and great products at scale
- You are data driven and know how to work cross functionally with Product and Design
- You have experience from successful delivery of high-quality outcomes
- Manage, support, coach and develop high performing engineers through regular 1:1 and continuous feedback
- Partner with our VP of Engineering and Group Product Manager to ensure we build high-performing teams that consistently and iterate and deliver high-impact and high-quality work
- Lead on the creation, development and implementation of management best practice and tools e.g progression frameworks
- Partner with Senior Engineers to drive technical initiatives that raise the bar for our engineering practices
- Leading ongoing engineering work, ensuring timely delivery
Crypto Payment Infrastructure
MoonPay is a financial technology company that provides payment solutions for cryptocurrency. Its on-and-off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies using all major payment methods including debit and credit card, local bank transfers, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
Company Core Values
- Be humble: Doing what’s right is more important than being right. When we help each other, we all succeed.
- Lead with empathy: We seek to understand different perspectives and assume positive intent in every interaction.
- Own it: Every decision is made and executed with accountability and efficiency at its core.
- Communicate with clarity: Constructive communication is at the center of everything we do. We provide context where appropriate and when we listen, we do so actively.
- Kaizen: We improve with the aim of achieving excellence. A 1% improvement each day amounts to 3,700% over the course of a year.