We disrupted the shaving industry in 2011 by delivering great blades at an awesome price, right to your door. From razors, we quickly grew into a men’s self care brand offering oral care, hair styling, deodorant, skincare, and fine fragrance along with services and content designed to help guys take care of their minds and bodies so they can be their best selves.
We spend our days working to eliminate the stigma around being a man and wanting to take care of yourself. In turn, we hope that you will come to us in your most vulnerable moments. Here, you will find answers to your questions, from Club Pros who know what it takes to make you look, feel, and smell your best. You got a problem? We’ve got a solution. Welcome to the Club.
Dollar Shave Club is looking for an awesome Inventory Clerk to join our team in Grove City, OH. This role will perform cycle counts throughout the facility and make sure we keep track of amazing products that keep our customers looking and smelling their best!
Mon - Friday 8AM-4:30PM
- Perform cycle counting functions in support of the Inventory Management team.
- Controls and monitors inventory in picking and storage locations to ensure accuracy.
- Helps leadership solve problems and fix inventory issues throughout the facility.
- Performs Outbound Transfers in the Warehouse Management System.
- Maintains Cycle Count reporting to help keep track of inventory.
- 1-2 year of warehousing experience.
- High School Diploma / GED required.
- Experience using RF equipment preferred.
- Experience Operating a Forklift preferred.
- Experience with Inventory Control preferred
Dollar Shave Club is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Reasonable Accommodation: Dollar Shave Club provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: [email protected]
Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within Dollar Shave Club will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Dollar Shave Club will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Thank you for considering a career with Dollar Shave Club
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Inventory control: 1 year (Preferred)
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- RF Equipment: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location