Senior Product Designer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 4+ years of Product Design experience
- A well-rounded design skill set (including product thinking, UX, UI)
- Self-awareness and ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- An appreciation for the entire product development cycle: research, problem definition, ideation, solution design, validation, and iteration
- Strong communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals
- A mindset focused on learning and professional growth
- Spoken and written English skills required
- Design simple data and research-based flows and experiences that improve growth metrics
- Partner with PMs, engineers, other designers, and stakeholders across the company to deliver products and features from conception to launch
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale verbally and visually to a variety of audiences (team members, your squad, company-wide, execs)
- Own the success or failure of your design work: validate your designs and initiate improvements
- Constantly seek and respectfully provide design feedback
- Help refine our processes and define best practices for design at Spendesk
- Prior work experience on a FinTech or technical SaaS product
- Prior work on a PLG-focused team
- Experience working in Figma
- Passion for working collaboratively in a dynamic, international context
Spend management software
Spendesk's mission is to liberate businesses and people to do their best work. An all-in-one spending solution designed for finance teams to make faster, smarter spending decisions.
- Transport reimbursements - Monthly contribution to your transportation card (metro, bus or train).
- Offsite and events - Regular team events to exchange with other Spendeskers and get to know each other better
- Personal Day - 3 personal days per year to rest and enjoy life
- €50 on your Spendesk card - To buy anything you need for work
- For Spendeskers with kids - Generous parental leave & a lot of flexibility for working parents
- Great offices - In the hearts of Berlin, London, Paris, and San Francisco.
Company Core Values
- Visibility is fundamental for business growth - Smarter choices come from better information. We aim to provide 100% visibility over the entire budget and company spending process, to empower finance teams to make timely, proactive decisions
- Simplicity equals joy - People seek software solutions to make their lives easier, not more complicated. We're committed to designing a platform that is intuitive, frictionless and requires no training to use.
- Collaboration begins with clarity - Businesses rely on strong people, and people work better when they’re on the same page. We empower every employee to be accountable for the company’s financial fitness, with clear rules and expectations that everyone can get behind.
- Trust is our currency - Managing your company's money is a task we take seriously. We've invested in the highest security and privacy standards and commit to being your reliable partner to keeping you compliant.