Remote in USA • Chicago, IL, USA
Enterprise SaaS Sales Representative | Remote United States
Software SaaS sales experience is a critical requirement of this opportunity. Bonus experience is sales expertise selling into any of the following industries - Retail, Communication & Technology, Business Services, Consulting & RPO, Healthcare, Industrial, Transportation, Food and Beverage, Energy & Utility.
We believe interviews are life-changing events and seek an entrepreneurial Regional Sales Manager to help us change the rules of the game. As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for identifying and building new business while managing all sales activities for a set number of larger strategic accounts. These territories are rich with opportunity and require a strong ability to be organized, disciplined, and productive in your role in less than 180 days.
Working from home, you will also:
- Use insight and consultative selling techniques to teach customers about their industry and offer unique perspective on their business, while linking this back to HireVue’s solution.
- Engage with industry influencers and buyers to better understand the market trends, pressures, and challenges.
- Coach customer stakeholders and build consensus for the HireVue solution within the organization.
- Use value and consultative selling to identify customer needs, and develop a value-added proposition in addition to generating complex proposal and pricing development.
- Collaboratively and independently strategies for solving deal-level challenges.
- Effectively map out large accounts and interface with VP and C-Level contacts.
- Implement sales strategy for your territory ensuring the company meets revenue and profit objectives through new business development.
- Leverage internal teams such as product management, marketing, and engineering resources to solve prospect needs and issues in the spirit of true team selling.
- Strategically cut through layers/ barriers to get to multiple decision makers and departments within an account.
- Demonstrate full sales cycle skills from research and discovery to software demonstrations to negotiation and pricing.
- Regularly update CRM system with the latest customer information and use customer intelligence for account planning purposes.
Desired skills and experiences include but are not limited to:
- 7-10 years of experience selling SaaS products to large and complex organizations
- Previous business-to-business experience in a selling environment.
- Experience in the Assessments, Human Resources (HR), Human Capital Management (HCM), Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), or Talent Management industry preferred.
- Proven "hunter” track record of consistently over-performing quota and ranking in the top-tier of the sales force
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Strong VP, C-level and board member level communication skills
- This opportunity requires travel 20-30% of the time