Senior Product Designer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
Adobe Creative Suite
- Put people first, and make decisions with the Member's best interests in mind
- Are active learners, constantly looking to improve and grow
- Are driven by our mission to measurably improve health and care each day
- Bring the energy needed to transform health and care, and move and adapt rapidly
- Are laser focused on delivering results for Members, and proactively problem solving to get there
- Bachelor's or Master's in graphic design, HCI, UX, a related area of study is preferred, or equivalent work experience
- 3-5 years of experience designing world-class apps with a strong portfolio of design work
- Strong aptitude for performing and synthesizing research, including contextual inquiry
- Excellent communication skills with a proven track record presenting designs and articulating design decisions to both cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Proficiency in leading design and prototyping software such as Figma, Miro, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Bias to action and know-how to succeed in ambiguity
- Ability to design as a team, exploring and promoting new ideas, especially those that aren't your own
- You're self-aware and lead from a place of empathy
- Excellent visual design skills, typography, layout, and color usage
- Design and validate new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts for our cloud-based applications
- Build concepts and high-fidelity interactive prototypes to help guide the future direction of the experience
- Frequently conduct discovery research and usability tests
- Collaborate with cross-functional agile software product development teams that include Product Managers and Engineers to design and deliver work that align to the product's strategy
- Cultivate optimistic outlooks, promote a positive culture within your teams, and overcome challenges through endurance, grit, and persistence
- Incorporate well-crafted visual design and can leverage and contribute to a design system
Comprehensive health & care platform
Trascarent’s mission is to create a new, different, and better health and care experience that puts health consumers in charge, directly connecting them with high-quality care, transparent information, and trusted guidance on their terms – measurably improving member experience, increasing health outcomes, and reducing costs.
Company Core Values
- People - We put our Members first, believe our People are our greatest asset, and strive to be the best partners.
- Active Learning - We constantly aim to improve and help one another grow by asking “how can I do better?”
- Care - We are driven by our mission and put care ahead of cost - treating everyone with compassion and empathy.
- Energy - We are doers - we move quickly and with good judgement.
- Results - We deliver measurable results and bring a results-oriented mindset to every challenge.