Senior Business Analyst
Posted on 3/17/2023
New York, NY, USA
- 8+ years of experience working directly within the Treasury Intercompany funding space, preferably within strategy and solutions
- Direct experience in implementing and managing Intercompany funding, cash pooling, netting structures and automated ledger postings
- Strong problem-solving skills. You enjoy taking highly complex issues and turning them into simple actionable next steps
- A keen analytical eye with experience building and solving problems through systems
- Strong critical thinking and data-analysis skills (e.g. ability to navigate large data sets)
- An ability to work cross-functionally and deliver on multiple projects with high attention to detail
- A clear willingness to "roll up their sleeves" and dive into the details
- The ability to work independently or with a small team and playing various roles from business analyst to project manager, including collaborating with senior management to solve and design for complex problems
- An ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and thrive in an unstructured, evolving environment
- Be the primary individual responsible for designing the best-in-class Intercompany processes and recommend design solutions for state of the art systems and tooling whilst working very closely with our Engineering and Data Science teams
- Have strong knowledge of end-to-end Intercompany funding processes, including account ledgering, netting optimization, and related financial systems and reporting
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives within the Intercompany space by liaising with Accounting, Tax, Legal, Engineering, and other internal teams to drive process improvements aiming to deliver efficiencies and automation in global Intercompany processes
- Build dashboards and custom reports to track key metrics as they relate to Intercompany processes, leveraging this data to empower and influence decision making
- Knowledge of payments industry
- SQL experience
- Tableau experience
Payment processing platform
Stripe's mission is to increase the GDP of the internet. Stripe is a technology company that builds economic infrastructure for the internet.
- Inclusive coverage - We provide a thoughtful and balanced set of benefits that allow Stripes to be their best selves and do great work. Whether that means offering comprehensive mental, physical, and medical health plans, supporting Stripes’ financial futures, providing fertility benefits and parental leave, or making sure Stripes have access to healthy food at the office, our robust programs put Stripes and their families first.
- Growth by way of learning - We are voracious learners and teachers. Our Education team delivers an onboarding and product training curriculum for all new Stripes, and hosts expert-led courses on things like project management fundamentals and macroeconomics. Beyond the formal program, Stripes are constantly sharing knowledge with each other through conversation, documentation, reading groups, and informal talks.
- A principled approach to food - The food program holds a special place in Stripe’s history and future. These Stripes come to our kitchen from a breadth of backgrounds and experiences, and focus on one proposition—respect. This is apparent not only in the local ingredients they work with or in the gracious, teamwork-driven buffet lines, but also in their approach to growing a global team through sustainable food practices and minimal waste.
Company Core Values
- An environment of growth
- Intentional communication
- Fast-paced, detail oriented
- Voraciously curious