Hardware Software Integration Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Carlos, CA, USA
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science
- Minimum 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Strong EE fundamentals with familiarity in microcontroller based systems, high speed signals, sensing and power electronics
- Working knowledge of schematic design and PCB layout
- Knowledge of electrical characterization equipment (oscilloscopes, spectrum analyzers, etc.)
- Fluency in Python or similar scripting language
- Familiarity with git/version management tools, SW debugging tools
- Strong HW/FW debugging and problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Assist the Hardware Software Integration team in supporting various autonomous vehicle platforms
- Provide remote support for autonomous vehicle missions and serve as the first responder for new HW/SW issues
- Lead and drive debugging of the HW/SW issues to closure. Identify and work with key cross-functional partners to root cause and provide resolution
- Provide feedback to engineering teams to improve future product versions
- Understand the vehicle assembly and test requirements and come up with test plans and specifications to support manufacturing operations
- Develop test automation, leverage in house analysis tools to perform debugging/improve test coverage and enhance test infrastructure
- Work cross-functionally to help characterize vehicle functionality, features, and behaviors
- Develop new processes and human workflows to improve fleet stability
- Experience with hardware interfaces such as ethernet, CAN, USB, UART, LIN. I2C, SPI etc and related testing/debugging tools
- Experience with environmental testing (vibration and thermal)
- Working knowledge of requirements management tools such as Polarion/JIRA
- Prior system integration experience
Self driving car robotics company
Zoox is reinventing personal transportation—making the future safer, cleaner, and more enjoyable for everyone. The company is building the infrastructure for self-driving cars.
- Health Insurance
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Employee Assitance Program
Company Core Values
- We're doing one thing that will change everything.
- It's bigger than any of us.
- One Zoox, one crew.
- Every day is a milestone.