TS/SCI with Poly
Posted on 11/2/2022
Lompoc, CA, USA
- U.S. Citizen with an active TS/SCI with Polygraph
- Requires BS and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience
- Current DoD 8570 certification applicable to the position (typically Security+)
- Must understand complex, classified, mission specific communications infrastructure and technology that specifically supports US strategic launch capabilities
- Requires Launch or mission operations experience
- Experience performing voice systems engineering on mission critical systems
- Understand mission critical desktop and communications hardware and software
- Experience supporting configuration management, change management and service transition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and constructively as part of a team
- Must be willing to perform call-in support as required
- Strong Analytical skills
- SharePoint, ServiceNow
- ITIL Foundations certification
- Provide system level engineering support mission critical IT systems, related telecommunications trunk circuits, voicemail and telephone instrument units
- Provide systems engineering support to enterprise voice over IP (VoIP) phone systems including Cisco VoIP phone units, voicemail and Call Manager System
- Provide consistent execution of Voice availability and reliability through the direction of proactive engineering methodologies and request fulfillment activities
- Develop and implement technical solutions through deep analysis and understanding of impact to the end-product/solution
- Ensures the availability of mission critical launch communications systems through proactive voice systems IT systems engineering
- Performs incident and problem management to resolve or escalate issues in order to restore service
- Supports configuration management and change management activities
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.