Staff Software Engineer
Posted on 2/28/2023
San Carlos, CA, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- 12+ years of hands-on industry experience in software development on data infrastructure or platform
- Experience building large scale distributed systems that can handle large data (Terabytes) and millions of users
- Excellent software development skills and fluency in at least one programming language (preferably Java, Go or Python)
- Experienced team lead. Should be comfortable mentoring senior, mid and junior engineers
- Outstanding problem-solving skills and strategic planning
- Experience in Cloud/Big Data platforms (e.g., AWS, GCE, GCP, Beam, Spark, BigTable, BigQuery etc.)
- Drive engineering projects for architecting, designing, developing, and operating an end-to-end service platform for customers looking to leverage Moloco's ML-driven advertising technology stack, services and infrastructure
- Build, grow and lead a full stack engineering team responsible for developing enterprise platform products, features & APIs across the entire Moloco PAS technology stack
- Be responsible for all development & operational aspects of PAS engineering in collaborating with peers in the Product Management, Business Development, and Enterprise Sales teams. Joint activities will include requirement specification, ensuring the quality of products and service operations, and communicating the technical roadmap to enterprise customers
- Own the communication, coordination, and facilitation of cross-functional PAS engineering projects across Moloco's engineering organization
- Help engineering leadership build roadmaps and action plans for the PAS service
- Identify risks in executing projects and develop mitigation plans & strategies
- This role reports to the Head of Engineering for India
- Interest in monetization or digital advertising technology business
ML-powered advertising insights
Moloco is on a mission to make the digital economy more transparent, equitable, and profitable by making advanced machine learning accessible to companies of all sizes.
- Comprehensive health and wellness: Competitive health, dental, vision and life insurance (covered at 100% for you) and your family.
- Professional development: Teach yourself something new and get reimbursed each year for your professional development.
- Food and snacks: Enjoy lunch on us. We bring lunch in for employees everyday, In addition, our micro-kitchens are filled with healthy snacks and beverages for you to enjoy
- Paid parental leave: Our maternity/paternity leave plan also has you covered when you welcome a new child into your family.
- Unlimited vacation: We encourage team members to take time off to relax and recharge with our flexible paid time off policy.
- Financial benefits: We provide stock options and generous 401k/pension with an employer match that helps you prepare for your future.