Posted on 7/27/2022
Remote • United States
- You have 3+ years of experience in Program Management or Project Management
- You have basic knowledge of HR and Recruiting
- You have experience creating programs in a growing and complex global organization
- You are collaborative, establish relationships quickly, and have experience working with multiple partners
- You're comfortable solving open-ended problems
- Design solutions that scale workflows and programs
- Develop detailed change management and post-implementation plans
- Lead operational excellence across processes and systems
- Manage the development of team-wide resources and training
- Identify new ways to measure program adoption
- Work with teams across DoorDash in a high-visibility role
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.