Product Manager - Personalization
Posted on 4/30/2021
Seattle, WA, USA
- Delivering results while working autonomously
- Define a winning business/product strategy from your industry analysis, &/or market research
- Create a product vision, communicate it to leadership, and lead cross-functionally to implement effectively
- Create and maintain an optimized, logically sequenced roadmap
- Prioritize technical features against both your features and other organizations features competing for engineering capacity
- Create product feature specifications for engineering &/or data science organizations
- Manage feature creation internationally across multiple disparate timezones
- Anticipate and resolve strategic issues that impair the teams ability to deliver
- Identify, pull, analyze, and present data to back your hypothesis
- Design web applications for a large customer base
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to senior executive audiences
- 2+ years of Product Management experience working directly with an engineering/development organization
- Working knowledge of SQL
Personalized approach to insurance
Assurnace is on a mission to protect and improve the personal and financial health of all consumers. The company operates a platform that utilizes data-driven decisions to help personalize the experience of buying insurance.
- Top-Notch Health Benefits - Our insurance includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, plus we offer Weekly Wellness Sessions to help reduce stress and improve focus.
- Competitive Compensation - Our salaries are competitive and many include a bonus plan. All employees get access to a 401K so you can invest in financial wellness.
- Time When You Need It - We offer generous vacation time. We also offer 16 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Unmatched Growth Opportunities - Advance your career rapidly with leadership development training, coaching, and a culture of candid feedback and internal promotion.
- Career Development - Never stop learning with access to continuing education opportunities like Assurance 101 and Assurance University.
- Day-to-day Your Way - Create a comfortable home office with a company laptop and peripherals provided. We also offer commuter benefits for those coming to an office.
Company Core Values
- Humble Collaborators - We leave ego at the door and work together to apply data towards big impact for our customers, our employees, and all stakeholders.
- Persevering - We’re audacious in our pursuit of the best version of ourselves and seek others who share a similar hunger for personal growth and success.
- Authentic - We always operate with integrity, knowing that our peers and customers are counting on us to do the right thing and make the world a better place while we’re at it.
- Calculated Decision Makers - We leverage data to guide our decisions, and don’t fear failure as long as we learn from it, remain adaptive, and ultimately turn opportunity into something amazing.