Electrical Test Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Grandview, MO, USA
- A university degree required (i.e. Bachelors degree) or equivalent relevant work experience
- Must be a team player able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Strong communication skills; oral, written and presentation
- Strong organization, planning and time management skills to achieve results
- Strong personal and professional ethical values and integrity
- Holds self-accountable to achieving goals and standards
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong interpersonal & collaboration skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization including suppliers and/or external customers
- Collaborates on the design, develoment, and implementation of cost-effective methods through testing and troubleshooting systems and equipment for all phases of product development and manufacturing
- Key participant in test and diagnostic programs, designs test fixtures and equipment, and completes specifications and procedures for new products
- Organizes the labor, schedules, and equipment required for testing and evaluating standard and special devices
- Ensure that programs are in compliance with standards for good laboratory practices good manufacturing practices and/or good clinical practices
- May be responsible for setting the parameters and testing customer samples
Electrical protection controls & sensors supplier
Sensata’s mission is to strive to create a cleaner, more efficient, and electrified connected world with their wide array of sensors and electronic control systems. The company is a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection solutions which help their customers address increasingly complex engineering and operating requirements.
Company Core Values
- Integrity - We are open and honest with all our stakeholders. We do what’s right and deliver what we promise.
- Excellence - We strive for continuous improvement in all we do. We find new, innovative ways to problem solve, grow our company and ourselves.
- OneSensata - We trust, respect and rely on each other. We recognize that a shared vision, diversity of thought and a global team is central to our enduring success.
- Passion - We have a dedicated and committed team working to solve some of the world’s most challenging problems. We are passionate about serving our customers and building our future.
- Flexibility - We operate in a dynamic, fast paced environment and act with agility to best serve our stakeholders.