Rapid is a team of creators delivering the next-generation API platform built for the modern developer. Our users range from independent developers to the largest companies in the world. We work hard to make it easy for developers to build, use, and share APIs faster while providing enterprise-wide visibility and governance. As a result, entrepreneurs and enterprises can concentrate on creating value and business outcomes.
How do we make this happen? Rapid is the creator of RapidAPI Hub, the world’s largest API hub, where more than 4 million developers discover, evaluate and integrate more than 40,000 APIs from leading companies like Twilio, Microsoft and Google and more. Rapid also offers RapidAPI Studio, which provides developers with a single, connected experience to design, develop, test, monitor and publish their APIs. For enterprise organizations, Rapid offers RapidAPI Enterprise Hub, a private, customizable version of the public hub that enables the company’s developers, customers, and partners to find, manage, and connect to hundreds of internal APIs, as well as external API subscriptions.
We operate at scale when the opportunity is even greater. We offer you the opportunity to make a difference and empower developers to build modern software through API innovation while doing the most critical work of your career.
We’re looking for high energy, self-motivated, and agile sales development representatives to help us on our journey to become the next enterprise unicorn. You will be the primary driver for expanding our footprint across the largest enterprises in the world.
Working with seasoned sales and demand generation professionals, you will be responsible for the full workflow including identifying and qualifying prospects, educating them on the Rapid platform, and generating new business opportunities to fuel our sales pipeline. We’re looking for professionals with strong organizational and follow up skills who work well in a team environment. If this sounds like the type of environment in which you thrive, then we want to talk to you about this career-defining opportunity.
- Generate new business opportunities via inbound lead generation and outbound prospecting.
- Efficiently respond and qualify inbound marketing leads.
- Research target accounts and identify key stakeholders within a defined territory.
- Conduct high-level conversations and build relationships with Senior IT Executives within prospect accounts.
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our opportunity qualification and pipeline creation process.
- Meet and exceed quarterly quota to ensure pipeline objectives are achieved.
- 0-1+ years experience in a sales development/account management role.
- Ability & interest in grasping technical enterprise software / developer concepts.
- Highly motivated, driven, self starting individual.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Excellent time management/organizational skills.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit, self motivated, and coachable.
- Salesforce, Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo experience is a plus.
This is an opportunity to play a key role in a fast-growing and high-scale startup company distributed across the US, Europe, and Israel. You’ll be taking our product to the next level within a high-talent-density team and out-of-the-box thinking. Having raised $150 million in a Series D investment round in 2022; you’ll be working with a team that is scaling globally, fast.
If this sounds like you, click apply below! We’d love to hear from you.