Senior Alliance Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 5-8 years of technology-related sales or partnerships experience
- 3+ years experience developing and scaling strategic and technology ISV ecosystems and delivering strong revenue growth
- A passion for the digital ecosystem and proven hustle to get things done
- Exceptional relationship management, collaboration and communication skills
- Experience working with and managing partnerships with enterprise organizations
- Exemplify the following traits - articulate, thoughtful, professional, organized, concise, humble and accountable, with excellent communication skills and a high emotional IQ
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment - a self-starter who exhibits passion, persistence, and integrity in all that you do
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 10 - 20% travel
- Identify, prioritize, on-board technology ISVs into the Quantum Metric partner program
- Develop business cases, executive sponsorship, and sales buy-in for key partner bets
- Build GTM plans with key technology partners to deliver joint revenue objectives: owning the pipeline generation and net-new ARR objectives for our strategic partners (i.e. Salesforce, Qualtrics, Optimizely, etc)
- Collaborate closely with the broader partner business teams including cloud and regional channel teams to bring joint solutions to market
- Work cross-functionally with sales, customer success, marketing, corporate strategy and product, to develop key GTM plans and joint solutions with goals surrounding generating and accelerating new logo growth and existing logo expansion
- Ensure consistent sales enablement on partnership value prop and selling mechanics with internal and partner account teams
- Manage key marketing initiatives around strategic partners with our partner marketing team, bringing together marketing, sales and SDRs to ensure flawless campaign execution
- Identify new teams and use cases within existing partners and own the outreach and execution around bringing them into the partnership fold
- Experience developing partnerships and alliances within the e-commerce/digital industry is a plus (with direct experience in analytics, experimentation, CX, personalization or application performance monitoring a plus)
- Compensation: Base Salary $140-161K, Commission/ $60-69K
Continuous product design platform
Quantum Metric’s mission is to build a platform that empowers companies to deliver digital products their customers will love. The company strongly believes in Continuous Product Design, which is a new approach that helps organizations with their data to deliver digital products that have greater impact, with speed and confidence.
- Flexible work environment
- PTO plan
- Health insurance
- WFH + Internet Stipend
- Growth opportunities
- Equity + 401(k) matching
Company Core Values
- Passion: Be driven by strong interest, excitement, and dedication to what you contribute.
- Persistence: Have the tenacity to follow-through on projects and goals, both small and large.
- Integrity: Uphold honesty and the pursuit of strong moral standards, personally and professionally.